Monday, November 29, 2010

like a mountain

I didn't blog yesterday because I was too busy doing other things, like, living life. But really I was just cooking and doing laundry. 

I met my cousin Diana for brunch at Cocolatte on St. Clair and then did a huge grocery shop for all the ingredients for my cooking day. Then I came home and started making food and did 2 loads of laundry and went up and down the stairs an infinite number of times. I made: sweet and sour soup, hummus and whole wheat apricot walnut bread from my Jaime Oliver cookbook and it turned out horribly and I don't want to talk about it. Although, it looks pretty when it finally finished baking, about an hour and a half after it was supposed to be done. Jaime, why not just come here and make it for me?

Then I talked to my sister on Skype for an hour and a half and it was just lover-ly

Now I'm back at the mystery office with a headache and a craving to host a dinner party - so I took some advil and decided to host one!

Saturday, December 4th, 9:00 p.m.
My Apartment
Fried potatoes and lots o'booze
Be there. Bring a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment