Tuesday, November 30, 2010

love love love

Last night I saw the Cash Cab! Well, I thought it was exciting - here's a picture:

CASH CAB!
And then I saw the people that they selected to be in it being pre-screened and smiling like idiots because they was gonna win some monayyy. It was honestly the highlight of my evening. And before that I went to the gym. BUT before THAT I went and fiiiinnnnnaaaallllllyyyyy found a suitable leopard print pencil skirt! haza! AND on  sale! just my luck! and I got another skirt almost identical but in herringbone so yay me for going to Winners and braving it all. (Pictures to follow later when it wouldn't be creepy for me to take pictures ie: not at "work" or the gym).

But most importantly, my dearest Natalie Ferguson is coming in tomorrow from Brazil and I'm going to make dinner for her and Meghan F. so - pretty stoked on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment