Thursday, December 2, 2010

DECEMBER 2ND

Yesterday was the first of December, the first night of Hanukkah and the first time I had seen Natalie Ferguson in the flesh since August 31st. So naturally, it was a great day.

Despite how great yesterday was, I find myself today continually struggling with the fact that I may have the stomach flu and probably a head cold - sniffling, stuffy head combined with the fact that I can't eat anything that isn't banana's, white rice, applesauce, tea and white toast. Its oh so fun being at "work" like this.But I will cheer up, I just know it. Its Thursday - ain't no reason to be mad about that!

Tomorrow it my last day here (oh thank baby j) and then Natalie and Meghan and I are going out on the town (that is if I feel up to it...) and then Saturday, oh Saturday, Hanukkah party! (well, lets REALLY hope I'm feeling better by then).

I have a picture of my ladies from last night's dinner where they ate the dinner I prepared and I ate a white bun and some applesauce, but its at home. But they're lovely, I can assure you that.

NB: here are my ladies!



its just silly how much I love these girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment