Monday, December 6, 2010

lay me down in the tall grass


Its been a pretty crazy weekend and I'm definitely feeling its effects.

Thursday night was a dance party @ Meghans:



Friday night was Parts and Labour with Natalie, Meghan, Sarde and Maera. Saturday was cleaning in prep for my latka party and peeling and peeling and peeling 10 lbs of potatoes for my 3 lovely guests that showed up. Then we went to Parts and Labour again and dance a little to Motown and then went home. We were pretty full of potatoes. Here's some pictures:





Last night was more Hanukkah parties and kids and singing. It was pretty cute. 
Here's me and Nurit and me and Freddy. 



I'm going to work out now and then come back home and get back into bed. All this snow is really putting a damper on being sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment